Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Helmet and other items purchased less than 15 minutes ago....fresh from an attic.

Article about: Helmet has bags of character.... Chicken is definitely a 4th reich polish export!

?

Default Re: Helmet and other items purchased less than 15 minutes ago....fresh from an attic.

Very nice chicken! :-)

And oh yes, grats with the items.

K.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet and other items purchased less than 15 minutes ago....fresh from an attic.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Helmet and other items purchased less than 15 minutes ago....fresh from an attic.

How much did you payed for the chicken? :-)

?

D, i'm wondering if that Mills is empty seeing as the pin and striker are still in situ, have you removed the base nut or the filler plug

Hi Dave,
    I did the only sensible thing and pulled the pin and threw the grenade across my field...nothing happened so it must be ok!!!! There is no plunger or spring in the grenade and when I unscrewed the base the void was completely empty except for a few dead spiders and some cobweb. Anyway I have had my quoto of exploding fun for this year..... have a look under the Ordnance and ammo section and look for the ww.2 German roll bomb found at Gorey Castle....that was a touch on the hairy side.
    Thanks for your concern and there is no harm in pointing out the obvious where ordnance is concerned as you can never be too careful.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.

To answer Helmetone's question, I believe the chicken is German. Her eggs are waffenampt and I don't understand anything she say's.
    D

?

Glad you still have all your vitals, i really must get out to Jersey and have a look around the areas and your museum

D. What do you know about the handcuffs and the other one??? next to it? I have a set of handcuffs similar to those made around the US Civil War 1861-1865.
    Also be careful posting pictures of that chicken as some here in the states look at them the same way they look at sheep in New Zealand

Burt

Quote by davejb View Post
    Glad you still have all your vitals, i really must get out to Jersey and have a look around the areas and your museum
    ditto, I might have to arrange a little family holiday out of the goodness of my heart with no ulterior motives whatsoever

?

Quote by milmuseum View Post
    D. What do you know about the handcuffs and the other one??? next to it? I have a set of handcuffs similar to those made around the US Civil War 1861-1865.
    Also be careful posting pictures of that chicken as some here in the states look at them the same way they look at sheep in New Zealand

Burt
    Helmet and other items purchased less than 15 minutes ago....fresh from an attic.Helmet and other items purchased less than 15 minutes ago....fresh from an attic.Helmet and other items purchased less than 15 minutes ago....fresh from an attic.Helmet and other items purchased less than 15 minutes ago....fresh from an attic.Helmet and other items purchased less than 15 minutes ago....fresh from an attic.

Plenty of sheep, goats, chickens, donkeys, horses and what not in Ireland!
    But, that chicken D has.... great quality. You cant find chickens like that anymore. My nan sold her chickens. How sad.

Cheers, Patrick

Hi Milmuseum,
    The cuffs and the restraints are ex-Jersey Police, the cuffs are British made by Hiatt. I guess they are around 50 or 60 years old, shame there's no key. The restaints have no markings on them at all but could be older than the cuffs by the look of them. Not my thing and will most likely be sold off to reduce the cost of the helmet and help to buy some more chickens.
    D.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast