Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Helmet trade.

Article about: Hi what are your thoughts on this as a trade in , it will be the helmet coming to me and in trade I will be sending My Katana and saw back back bayonet.

Always check values of all items , if the bayonet and the katana are of similar value it's a good deal for both. Also take rarity into account. The helmet is not in super condition and without chinstrap. The katana and the sawback look much better and sawbacks don't pop up as often as a helmet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet trade.
    P
    Many

?

Cheers guys for your feedback, the katana has no issues and I have posted both on here a while back so both all good. I think i have been saved from a hasty decision and maybe I under valued there worth. If anyone is looking to trade a helmet for a Katana .

CBH
    ?

There is a wider collectors market for blades then helmets , every little boy wants a sword , only about 1/3 want a german helmet !
    Best of luck in all your trades

I advise not going through with this trade...That Helmet simply isn't worth it, in my opinion...
    Glenn

?

I will hang on to the sword and bayonet until a good helmet comes along. Many thanks again for the good impartial advise.

I like them all, so that's no help whatsoever! Leon.

Totally agree to what is been said above

Quote by busman View Post
    I will hang on to the sword and bayonet until a good helmet comes along. Many thanks again for the good impartial advise.
    Good move in my opinion

?

I think you are very wise to forgo the trade, Katanas here in the UK seem to have a higher value than other countries, helmets are easily available , Katanas not so much plus the sawback in good condition, for me it would be no contest, and i collect helmets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2