Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet whats your opinion

Article about: Hi guys thought ide do a post about a helmet i purchased on ebay a few weeks ago here is original listing https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/REPLICA-A...vip=true&rt=nc For the sake of 40 quid i

?

Default Helmet whats your opinion

Hi guys thought ide do a post about a helmet i purchased on ebay a few weeks ago here is original listing https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/REPLICA-A...vip=true&rt=nc
    For the sake of 40 quid i thought why not as ya never no what could be under the camo cover lol my hopes where not high (good job) but was still excited about it arriving in the post despite description it was obvs a german helmet but my question to you guys is are there anything about this tin lid real? my knowledge of helmets could be written on the back of a postage stamp tbh i figure the strap deffo replica not sure about liner and helmet well na idea to be honest so whats ya thoughts guys ? thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet whats your opinion   Helmet whats your opinion  

Helmet whats your opinion   Helmet whats your opinion  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet whats your opinion
    P
    Many

Unfortunately...nothing original here

?

cheers, ah well as they say nothing ventured nothing gained

MAP
    ?

Ya rolled the dice and unfortunately it didn't turn out well.

Adding to David's perfectly succinct reply...not only is everything fake, but the decal is fantasy.
    Last edited by MAP; 11-16-2017 at 01:50 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I do not collect helmets... But EVEN this monstrosity is very obvious to me as a mess... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

purchased this aswell for 35 quid fire helmet? original ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet whats your opinion   Helmet whats your opinion  

I find this one interesting. Yes...it looks to be original WW2 fire helmet. Can't comment on the paint without close ups. Probably post war repaint.. It was common practice to paint these white post war from what I have heard. Just my opinion

35 Quid = $46 USD...I would buy it

CBH
    ?

I believe these or similar helmets were used into the 70's, the later models lost the comb and were painted florescent Green.

?

Quote by BRIOLF View Post
    purchased this aswell for 35 quid fire helmet? original ?
    Didn't have time to post a separate thread ?? By the way.. The slippers and &*&*^^ joke was uncalled for... JMO
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

was about another helmet so didnt think worth opening another thread, (re joke as thats all it was not that you seamed to find it funny, imo a bit of humour never hurt anyone)