Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

helmet's you must see

Article about: Hi Gent's i came across this site on my searching. it is honest and up front about what it is selling. but man how they look, a must see. Third Reich.ca - Historical Collectables and Memorab

?

Default helmet's you must see

Hi Gent's
    i came across this site on my searching. it is honest and up front about what it is selling. but man how they look, a must see.
    Third Reich.ca - Historical Collectables and Memorabilia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet's you must see
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: helmet's you must see

decals seem the weak link. The makers marks also seem odd.

Thanks for posting.

Toys for boys ...

They are aged well but the shells are cheap copys that you can buy on the net any day of the week. Decals are very over done too and don't look right as you never see any real ones look like that

Tom

?

Hi Tom,
    i have never seen them my self. i'm not much in to helmets any way. reading how they make them , made me think some people might get stung. they say the weight is the same?
    The helmets shown here are all vintage museum copy reproductions all built to the exact same specifications as the original helmets, including steel shells, perfectly matched paint colors, weight and maker's marks.
    •Helmet types used are: M35, M38 and M40.
    •All chinstraps and liner hoops have the correct maker’s marks.
    •Liner split rivets have the correct maker’s marks
    •Some shells have the oval “approved” ink stamp inside.
    i thought this was interesting for other collectors like me , that are not that educated on helmets. to understand that not all that looks old and well aged, really is.
    andrew

Hi Andrew,
    Thank's for the reply and i have read it through.I think you make a good statment and people need to be educated on what items are old and what can be faked They certainly are getting better at what they do so its now getting harder to by that original piece.Still its not a bad thing to own a copy linstead of trying to buy the real deal for huge amounts of money these day's. I have had plenty of relic Helmets and have always made sure they came from a good source and i still own a couple of my best ones.They are needed to make the collection complete

Tom

Quote by Andrew View Post
    The helmets shown here are all vintage museum copy reproductions all built to the exact same specifications as the original helmets, including steel shells, perfectly matched paint colors, weight and maker's marks.
    •Helmet types used are: M35, M38 and M40.
    •All chinstraps and liner hoops have the correct maker’s marks.
    •Liner split rivets have the correct maker’s marks
    •Some shells have the oval “approved” ink stamp inside.
    i thought this was interesting for other collectors like me , that are not that educated on helmets. to understand that not all that looks old and well aged, really is.
    andrew
    Andrew these pots don't even come close to the real thing , if you spend a little time studying originals you'd see. These are re-enactor level helmets.
    Why anyone would pay his hard earned cash to own such travesties is beyond me. They would look silly in any respectable war room.

Well maybe i over rated them a bit but you've got to admit its not a bad job of weathering them all the same. As for the collection we'll put that one away

Tom