Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

help with this

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

Default ww2 helmet real or fake

Last edited by golf19gt; 10-06-2014 at 12:08 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help with this
    P
    Many

We need a better photo of the liner. NH

Cheeks good Decal photos

in such photo can tell good ore fake?
    Attached Images Attached Images help with this 

I am not a fan of the helmet. The rust spots smack of artificial acid aging as you see from some of the chafe that emerges from Latvia. From the pictures, the liner looks like a Latvian fake as well. Finally, the decal is, to me, suspect at best. One to avoid. Just my opinion. Jim G.

my helmet 100pr original....i dug out this helmet....it has to go on the first helmet,so small that the photos can not tell the originals or not

Quote by kurland kessel View Post
    my helmet 100pr original....i dug out this helmet....it has to go on the first helmet,so small that the photos can not tell the originals or not
    Hi, I was not directing my comments to your helmet. I was commenting on the Heer helmet that started the thread. The SS ground dug helmet looks good, but as you said, you need good pictures to analyze a helmet. Cheers, Jim G.

yes thanks...

?

What detail can be seen from postage stamps? Not much. C'mon guys-- do you really expect others to be able to tell much when you post micro-photos????

Please people, really need to think through what you post up when asking for comments - and dont blame the forum members when you buy a piece of crap that members said looked good when you do post a postage stamp.

Second time I used this icon this morning, LOLOL One would think I am at SOS already...