Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help with helmet

Article about: hi guys just want to make sure this helmet is ok or not and if its ok what would be a fair price to offer the owner? any help would be great cheers

gar
    ?

Default help with helmet

hi guys just want to make sure this helmet is ok or not and if its ok what would be a fair price to offer the owner?
    any help would be great
    cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help with helmet   help with helmet  

help with helmet   help with helmet  

help with helmet   help with helmet  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: help with helmet

Can you make straight up pictures of the decal?, at first look it's looks to me like a Luftwaffe grey color
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hello,
    I don't know if this is the light, the flash or something else, but Dimas is right...nothing in common with the early apple green paint...looks very dark..better pics should help...

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

gar
    ?

its not my helmet but will ask owner if he can take somemore pictures of the decal and send them to me

?

I agree better pictures would be a great help, also I have to agree the color looks strange for a M35 DD army helmet. Not to keen on the decals

Regards
    Lars
    Last edited by Lars; 10-09-2008 at 04:53 PM.

my opinion ! this helmet is correct for me , early double decal , very nice helmet ! very good condition ! the early km have this eagle color not gold ,but i am not sure, so exist Heer color GRAY/GREEN
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help with helmet   help with helmet  

I'm not sure we're seeing the same helmet as you

I do agree the helmet colour is "off" the norm. But I have had them where there has been an over paint with that colour, but that usually means the decals too?
    Unless someone has removed the re paint at some time? however........The tri colour does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling and the eagle? better pictures for sure Only IMHO

gar
    ?

i never did get better photos of the decal from the seller but i did post the pictures on a helmet forum and the result was the same nice helmet but bad decals

?

Quote by NSDAP42 View Post
    my opinion ! this helmet is correct for me , early double decal , very nice helmet ! very good condition ! the early km have this eagle color not gold ,but i am not sure, so exist Heer color GRAY/GREEN
    Yes IMO you are right, so very nice early KM DDM35!

Thumbs down Re: help with helmet

for me the decals are repro , applied on reissued luftwaffe M35 Helmet! (the liner band is in zinc without reinforcements)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast