Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Help!!! I need to identify these helmets

Article about: Hi everyone My grandfather collected a lot of ww2 memorabilia and know for family reasons we have to part from them. I need to know how much are these helmets worth and the exact type. I che

Default Help!!! I need to identify these helmets

Hi everyone
    My grandfather collected a lot of ww2 memorabilia and know for family reasons we have to part from them. I need to know how much are these helmets worth and the exact type. I checked on the internet and i thought one was an m40 but a person told me it wasnt. I need help please
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help!!! I need to identify these helmets   Help!!! I need to identify these helmets  

Help!!! I need to identify these helmets   Help!!! I need to identify these helmets  

Help!!! I need to identify these helmets   Help!!! I need to identify these helmets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help!!! I need to identify these helmets
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help!!! I need to identify these helmets

The first and last are fire police helmets. The second is a combat police helmet M42. The third is an M40 Luftwaffe helmet. Closer and clearer pics are needed of the decals to determine if they are authentic decals or reproductions. The Luftwaffe and combat police look like good decals. The fire helmets we need closer of. Welcome to the forum!

Edit: looking closer I'd also like to see a better pic of the party shield (red with swastika) on the combat police helmet.

They all look good to me apart from the obvious condition issues. The M42 Police is probably an EF shell based on the decals.

The black M43 polizei helmets (the ones with the little holes) go for around 250$ collector to collector. They are very common so if you need a quick sale you could have to drop the price.
    The EF Polizei M42 looks nice but is not in top condition , I'd value that around a 950$.
    The Luftwaffe shell around 400$.
    Just my personal evaluation.

Schwerpunkt is dead on with the prices. I recommend selling here on the forum's classifieds section, as EBay does not allow Nazi related items. Trust me, I've been suspended about 5 times this year.

Regards,
    Corey

Thank you all for your help.