Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Help ID M35 SE66 Apple Green Helmet Rescued From A Biker Before It Became MC Helmet

Article about: Hi All, I'm new here so go easy on me. I was at an estate sale earlier today and this helmet was on its way to being converted to a motorcycle helmet. The guy I got it from brought it back f

?

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. When you go picking it's like going metal detecting: Persistence, Practice and Patience. And sometimes a little aggressiveness too.

I just turned down 2200.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help ID M35 SE66 Apple Green Helmet Rescued From A Biker Before It Became MC Helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by mds308 View Post
    I just turned down 2200.
    Sad really that the old vietnam vet didn't know the true value of his stuff.

Still & all, you got a real bargain there....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Guess it's gonna get flipped?

Probably Glenn - guy is a bargain hunter / picker ( At this same sale I missed a 600-800 dollar yellow porcelain Coca Cola sign. I've been doing this for 25 years and I'm still amazed at what I see. )

.... we just confirmed it's real worth to him with our drooling ........
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Well hopefully it ends up with a real collector in the end. Still, if it wasn't for the buzzards picking over the bones, much of what we deem collectable would end up trashed or turned into biker's helmets.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3