Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HELP with M40 Luft helmet find.

Article about: I have seen this Luft M40 SD helmet for sale, but would like to have it checked out first. I am not too sure about the liner, and have no idea on the decal.. Any help appreciated. It has siz

?

Default HELP with M40 Luft helmet find.

I have seen this Luft M40 SD helmet for sale, but would like to have it checked out first. I am not too sure about the liner, and have no idea on the decal.. Any help appreciated. It has size 60 stamped on the edge.

HELP with M40 Luft helmet find.HELP with M40 Luft helmet find.HELP with M40 Luft helmet find.HELP with M40 Luft helmet find.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP with M40 Luft helmet find.
    P
    Many

Default Re: HELP with M40 Luft helmet find.

not good in my oppinion, i like nothing on this helmet, shell looks post war, liner is post war civil or fire police, decal looks fake to me, but wait for more oppinions

Hi' m40 with repaint and mickey mouse decal.second arm of hakenkreuz partly missing MMMMMM?. i would give it a miss!!!!!!

?

Wow, thanks Klinger. I had a feeling it was bad, but thought it might have had at least some redeeming features. And it wasn't that cheap either!

A pass for sure....

Rob

Quote by outpost View Post
    Hi' m40 with repaint and mickey mouse decal.second arm of hakenkreuz partly missing MMMMMM?. i would give it a miss!!!!!!
    you see this often with original luftwaffe helmets that have decals applied that went wrong and out of shape but still original to the period aswell i would not buy this helmet ither.

?

I've passed. Thanks again guys. I will be posting another possible candidate on a different thread.

?

I can only agree with all the comments so far except this helmet is a M42, not M40