Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Help me kill some ignorance

Article about: Heer and Km helmets are painted the same . Factory M35 Kms only are ET so far . KM decals are difficult to identify based on few more or less good pics but depending the decal maker , you ca

Default Re: Help me kill some ignorance

Heer and Km helmets are painted the same . Factory M35 Kms only are ET so far .
    KM decals are difficult to identify based on few more or less good pics but depending the decal maker , you can look for the ridge, line color, helmet type etc..There is only one model you can easily spot with a good pihoto and even more in hand ,it's a "ET" type that has a unique feature due to manufacturing process

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help me kill some ignorance
    P
    Many

Quote by francis006 View Post
    Heer and Km helmets are painted the same . Factory M35 Kms only are ET so far .
    KM decals are difficult to identify based on few more or less good pics but depending the decal maker , you can look for the ridge, line color, helmet type etc..There is only one model you can easily spot with a good pihoto and even more in hand ,it's a "ET" type that has a unique feature due to manufacturing process
    The one that I posted is from a M35 ET64 does that help.Sorry about the picture.

Chris , with this pic , I can't tell if it's a Km or a very toned heer sorry .
    As I said , we need much better pics . close ups have to be bigger and with a very good light (natural if possible) to realy see details and real colors .
    BTW do you see a ridge ? are the lines greenish ??

Here the pictures I hope this help ,the helmet is not in the best of condition. Hard to tell the out line.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help me kill some ignorance   Help me kill some ignorance  

Help me kill some ignorance   Help me kill some ignorance  

Help me kill some ignorance  

from this photos , I can't clearly see the typical rigde or any typical Km features so I would say toned Heer so far .If you have time for a very good pic with natural light , it could help

KM helmets were also used by coastal defenses, a photo of one in my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help me kill some ignorance   Help me kill some ignorance  

Quote by francis006 View Post
    from this photos , I can't clearly see the typical rigde or any typical Km features so I would say toned Heer so far .If you have time for a very good pic with natural light , it could help
    I will do that in the afternoon ,It is 3AM here in the US.Thank you for your help.I bought it for a heer helmet ,but look really yellow at home but like you know it is hard to tell sometimes that is why I wanted someone else to look at it and tell me what they were thinking I think we are on the same page.It is what it is.
    Thank you again.

Quote by reichss View Post
    You can not show that helmet with out showing us all the painting on it.That really looks nice.

Quote by reichss View Post
    Tiny photos like that are useless. Doesn't look like a KM to me.

I edited the photo above somewhat , unless better pics will give better color I say Heer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast