Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help needed with helmet authentication please

Article about: Hello, Can anyone determine if this is an original helmet? I really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.

Default Help needed with helmet authentication please

Hello,

Can anyone determine if this is an original helmet? I really appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help needed with helmet authentication please   Help needed with helmet authentication please  

Help needed with helmet authentication please   Help needed with helmet authentication please  

Help needed with helmet authentication please   Help needed with helmet authentication please  

Help needed with helmet authentication please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help needed with helmet authentication please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help needed with helmet authentication please

Looks like a good shell with fake decals and chinstrap,
    probably a replaced liner as well.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Another good shell ruined

?

Liner might be ok , decals and chin strap repro to me

Going against the current a bit here and with respect for the previous comments but I'm not sure these decals are bad. I'd want better pics of them before dismissing it if I was looking at it.

i agree with steve original helmets but liner and all other things are fake add ons !!

Wow, thanks for the quick replies! Too bad. At least I came here before buying it.
    Edit: I can request better/closer decal photos if there is uncertainty, but it seems to be a strong "repro" consensus, let me know what you all want.

I would like to see close ups if possible, to settle my mind on it. But don't worry if you can't. Do you mind my asking where it is for sale?

I will request more photos and hopefully have them tomorrow, cannot guarantee it though. I would prefer not to disclose the source of sale, sorry. If it is a question of provenance, there is none with this helmet.

It's not provenance we really worry about, it's the source of the helmet. A lot of scams out there and junk dealers. I doubt anyone here would steal the helmet. We arent that kind of forum. I'm concerned about the area around the police decal. Looks as though another decal might have been on there and was removed at some point. The helmet as a whole looks unissued, darn near mint. Closer pics of the decals, straight on are warranted. Ill be a bigger devils advocate and pitch this thought: original unapplied decals on a former Heer helmet? Just a wild thought. Many more pics are needed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast