Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help needed SD M35? Real?

Article about: thank you for all the help, this will be on my shelf soon

Default Help needed SD M35? Real?

Hi guys, I need your expert opinion since im a rookie here, I posted pics for you to review before I purchase this, its a sd m35 I believe, the decal looks goldish but I believe its just aged/patina and not a kriegsmarine decal, I took pics of the markings ET64 also 855 there is also serial numbers on the chin strap and 57 stamp on the liner, so how does it look? good decal? good liner? original? I value your opinions alot so thank you in advance for the help.

Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help needed SD M35? Real?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help needed SD M35? Real?

Are you able to get overall photos of the interior and all side of the exterior? From what I can see, I think it's a good helmet, but I am looking at it on my phone. The maker stamp looks to be an EF, not an ET. And definitely a Heer decal, not a KM.

It's definitely a Heer, looks like a nice Original helmet.

Regard, corey

Also looks to be an M40 not 35.

more pics as requested, I think it is a M40, the air vents are molded, is it normal that the decal is a bit to the left and not centered perfect under the hole?

Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?Help needed SD M35? Real?

Looks like a great M40 helmet , I see no issues based on the photos provided.

?

Looks good EF64 Emaillierwerke A.G. , Fulda. M40. No problems as far as i can tell.

Regards, Lars

Sometimes the decals were off centered. Perhaps a late night of drinking at the beer house was the cause of off centered application. This is seen more in war time and late war helmets

?

It is a good one.

Monday morning decal

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast