Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Himmlerstyle Helmet Wehrmacht

Article about: hello ... I would like to introduce my first helmet as a newcomer here in the forum ... it is a so-called Himmlerstyle helmet which was used as a parade helmet in the Wehrmacht ... I really

A welcome addition Jim.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht
    P
    Many

Can’t find pictures of my Himmler/Heer example so this one has to do. My Heer has a different Adler.

?

ohhhhhh yes ..... wow .... what a super rare helmet .... it would have to be state police Göring I believe .... exactly my taste
    Regards

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Thought you might like this one.(not trying to hi jack the thread - just playing with the new I-Pad) Jim G.

I envy you for this helmet....!!!!

Hi RZM, I found the pictures of my Himmler/Heer - it was probably used by the SA before it was reissued as it was not repainted but remains an SA color. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht   Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht  

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hi RZM, I found the pictures of my Himmler/Heer - it was probably used by the SA before it was reissued as it was not repainted but remains an SA color. Jim G.
    Hi ..... oh that's your ..... I know from the pictures here ... always when I enter Himmlerstyle helmet on the Internet is also your .... very great helmet .... I believe that green color is rusted and therefore looks brown .... he will have the same color as mine .... definitely very rare part

Dirk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2