Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

is THIS an honest lid?

Article about: by FranzJon thanks, much appreciated. I would LOVE to know the names of some of these dealers in the US... who can guarantee authenticity and deal online. Even then , check with the forum be

Default Re: is THIS an honest lid?

Quote by FranzJon View Post
    thanks, much appreciated. I would LOVE to know the names of some of these dealers in the US... who can guarantee authenticity and deal online.
    Even then , check with the forum before you buy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is THIS an honest lid?
    P
    Many

?

But my practice with ebay- from 8 helmets I bought only one which makes me satisfied
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    But my practice with ebay- from 8 helmets I bought only one which makes me satisfied
    There still are some real helmets on ebay, like this one I picked up for less than $300 last month, but you have to know what you are looking at. Most is garbage. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture is THIS an honest lid?   is THIS an honest lid?  

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Out of curiosity, what was it about the other 7 that left you unhappy? It must have been something you couldn't see in the photos otherwise you wouldn't have bought them.

Glenn

I think he meant that he bought only one helmet out of the eight that he viewed. lol

is THIS an honest lid?
    Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I think he meant that he bought only one helmet out of the eight that he viewed. lol
    I was bidding on one today, but it was a safe Kourland relic. It was a Luftwaffe M40 with a 50% decal and wire wrapped for camo. But the bidding went North of what I was willing to spend for it.

Quote by FranzJon View Post
    is THIS an honest lid?

I was bidding on one today, but it was a safe Kourland relic. It was a Luftwaffe M40 with a 50% decal and wire wrapped for camo. But the bidding went North of what I was willing to spend for it.
    Probably that was good luck for you. I do not trust anything on ebay out of Latvia, virtually all of it has been "enhanced" (short hand: enhanced = faked). As I said, from time to time there is a real helmet on ebay, but you must be very careful, and there are some regions that I will avoid 100% of the time. Just my 2 cents for whatever they're worth. Jim G.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3