Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I have taken the advice and improved picture quality.

Article about: I have tried to improve using better light conditions and taking close ups .

No red flags from me!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have taken the advice and improved picture quality.
    P
    Many

?

This has been a lesson to me, not to rush the pics just to get it on the forum, but to take my time wait for the right lighting and not use my mobile phone. Thanks guys for looking again with the new pics and not just writing it off over the poor quality of my previous pics.

?

An old thread , but had a few nice pictures taken with a friends camera, thought I would add them in.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I have taken the advice and improved picture quality.   I have taken the advice and improved picture quality.  

I have taken the advice and improved picture quality.   I have taken the advice and improved picture quality.  

MAP
    ?

Still looks nice.

If you want even better photos an inexpensive light box is a great way to go. I have two. One folding box that I use for my outdoor photos (removes all the glare and shadows and typically brightens the photos) and a big 31 inch one with built in LED lights and reflective silver sides.

I'm still working on the camera skills (depth of field, etc...) but here are some examples (admittedly I am less than an amateur)

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

They look really good pictures, did you use lights top and sides, or are the reflective sides enough light source.

MAP
    ?

This box has two sets of LED lights on the top. The sides are reflective that reduces shadows and diffuses the light. The LED lights are removable and you can reposition them if needed.

I think the company is called Square Perfect.

Professional Photo Light Tent Kit | PremiumPhotography Studio In A Box | Discount Photo Light Cube Kit In a Box

https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-31-LE.../dp/B015FY0R3U
    Last edited by MAP; 02-11-2017 at 02:21 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2