Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I love Sundays. M35 EF62 Heer.

Article about: It's glorious here today, a little chilly in the breeze but spring has definitely arrived. I took the opportunity to re-shoot one of my lids. M35 EF62 Heer, SD with a very cleanly period rem

Good looking lid, I am particularly found of 35's. Well that not true I LOVE the 16, 17, 18, 38, 40 and 42 also. But the 35 was my first. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I love Sundays. M35 EF62 Heer.
    P
    Many

M35's and M18's always get the nod from me. Very fine still life composition and it's good to have fun with our helmets and collectibles.

I love the helmet, I love the cheese but a big thumbs down from me on the real ale!!(to dark for my taste!) I like the wheat bears such as Hop back summer lightning/ Iceni raspberry wheat!! Anyway enough beer talk, well done on a top helmet!! Leon.

Thank you gents I've had that lid a couple of years now and I still like to pick it up.

Dan I am partial to a chip butty and a bottle of tizer don't get me wrong mate Stilton and apple on a good cracker is just amazing though. I probably eat 4 or 5 bacon and fried egg buns in a week for breakfast, so I need to offset that with the occasional olive or grape

That's a nice example, with early components!!

Like the early "Big Foot" decal.

Cheers!
    Taka

Thank you Taka san It is not strictly a bigfoot decal though, as they were only on helmets of the Quist firm.

I wonder Taka, do you see many of the Nationalist Chinese M35 helmets for sale in your region? I may have asked you before.

Nice helmet!!

Hi Krad-san,

I' m indeed searching one for myself.

Unfortunately I only see them in the poorly made Chinese war movies, those are the closest ones I see in China.

I only handled one example in Japan, and too bad it's already sold.

Cheers!
    Taka

?

Looks like a day well spent, nice photos and very nice helmet.
    Regards,
    John

Quote by SHINDENKAI View Post
    Hi Krad-san,

I' m indeed searching one for myself.

Unfortunately I only see them in the poorly made Chinese war movies, those are the closest ones I see in China.

I only handled one example in Japan, and too bad it's already sold.

Cheers!
    Taka
    Taka, you may know this but about 225,000 M35's went to China before Germany's own troops got them. Would be cool to know where they went or if they bit the dust at the smelting plant. Happy hunting!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast