Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I need help with a Luftschutz decal!

Article about: Hello everyone, I'd like to know if the decal on this Luftschutz helmet is an original one or a fake one? One guy told me that it's fake, but to me it looks like an original one.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Vesqu View Post
    I've looked at some prices online yeah, but since I'm still pretty new when it comes to helmets I don't really know about how the pricing goes with the condition of the helmet but thank you.
    I paid $150 for mine a few years back. It is in very good condition and I considered that a low and fair price. I'm sure prices have risen since then.

But as noted. If you like it, the price was worth it. You will learn value the more you study and research...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need help with a Luftschutz decal!
    P
    Many

?

Okay, I paid 100€ = ~111$ for the helmet thatI posted pictures of.

More than fair for that helmet.

a okay price.

?

Ok, an update.

I got A HELMET in the mail today and what do you know, it isn't the same one as in the pictures. I bought it from an online auction and the seller has 216 positive feedbacks, one neutral one and 0 negative ones so I thought that it'd be safe to buy the helmet as I got help from you guys here at the forums also.

I'm not happy with the helmet that I got instead of the one in the pictures since it has scratches on the paint and there are small areas that don't have paint at all and the metal that is visible is shiny with no rust at all. It also seems that there is some new paint and maybe some lacquer on the surface since some of the salt/pepper ventilation holes aren't open and are blocked with the possible new paint or lacquer. :l

So I need help now, I have the address and the name of the seller and I've sent her an email telling about how I'm not satisfied with the trade. What should I do next?

Best Regards: Vesa

Quote by Vesqu View Post
    Ok, an update.

I got A HELMET in the mail today and what do you know, it isn't the same one as in the pictures. I bought it from an online auction and the seller has 216 positive feedbacks, one neutral one and 0 negative ones so I thought that it'd be safe to buy the helmet as I got help from you guys here at the forums also.

I'm not happy with the helmet that I got instead of the one in the pictures since it has scratches on the paint and there are small areas that don't have paint at all and the metal that is visible is shiny with no rust at all. It also seems that there is some new paint and maybe some lacquer on the surface since some of the salt/pepper ventilation holes aren't open and are blocked with the possible new paint or lacquer. :l

So I need help now, I have the address and the name of the seller and I've sent her an email telling about how I'm not satisfied with the trade. What should I do next?

Best Regards: Vesa
    post some pics of this other one please

?

I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal!I need help with a Luftschutz decal! <- Some green paint there.

Some pictures of the helmet that I got in mail. The seller said that it was an "accident" and that she'd either return my money and I'd send the helmet back, OR I could choose to keep the helmet and get 15€ from her.

MAP
    ?

From what I can tell from my Cell Phone pics, is that the helmet you received (IMHO) is not bad (but no picture of the liner). It has wear and tear and the "been there" look but the original one was also not mint and had what appeared to be some surface rust to it.

But if your not happy with it, then I would return it. It will always nag you. Plus if it was an "accident" why did she not just offer to send you the one in the photo?

(Note: I can not comment on the originality of the decal)

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

If it was up to me I would keep it (if the decal is ok) but in the end its up to you.

?

I need help with the decal on the helmet that is in the pictures above.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast