Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I'd like opinions on this M40 Camo Helmet...

Article about: I'd like to get some thoughts on this camo helmet found in a recently deceased US veteran's footlocker. I never trust 100% that just because an item is in a footlocker it's legit, so I'd lik

?

Default I'd like opinions on this M40 Camo Helmet...

I'd like to get some thoughts on this camo helmet found in a recently deceased US veteran's footlocker. I never trust 100% that just because an item is in a footlocker it's legit, so I'd like to get some eyeballs on this before I make the purchase. There are no signs of decals on either side...

I'd like opinions on this M40 Camo Helmet...I'd like opinions on this M40 Camo Helmet...I'd like opinions on this M40 Camo Helmet...I'd like opinions on this M40 Camo Helmet...

Thanks!
    Dzyner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'd like opinions on this M40 Camo Helmet...
    P
    Many

?

Can you get macro shots of the paint , pins and wire marks, also does the paint go behind the pins

Looks like a good late war Q M40....no red flags to me. Better pix would be good....close ups of everything.

?

Hi davejb. I'll request some close up shots of various areas of the paint and see what I get back. When you say "pins", what are you referring to? The liner pins/grommets I assume?

?

the three external liner pins ,two at the front ,one at the rear, cheers Dave

An effective looking cammo scheme but one I have never seen before ( not that they didn't exist )
    Has promise ......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Closeup in focus pics of the paint, wear, pins, vents required. But this looks very promising.
    My you have a lot of infractions (4.3 Billion !!!) and here I thought only I was able to get under some mods skins like that....

Hi Dzyner ,that certainly is a "different" type of cammo. It has potential to be a good one , but as the guys have said, some good close up images of the cammo are needed to be sure. Leon.

Ghosting of wire too. If legit, someone was certainly keen on their camoflage once.

?

I expect some close up photos of various areas of the paint, including where the wires intersect near the base, and a view of the pin(s) as well as the vent. Hopefully the current owner is able to shoot nice, clear photos.

Doug, It would certainly appear they have a high threshold for insubordination here I'll have to bring that up to the moderators and get that resolved. Thanks for noticing!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast