MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ideas for helmet stands.

Article about: I spend about \\$8 on cheap, Chinese made kitchen towel dispenser rolls. For me they do the job and look the business.

Default Re: Ideas for helmet stands.

I spend about $8 on cheap, Chinese made kitchen towel dispenser rolls. For me they do the job and look the business.

Ideas for helmet stands.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ideas for helmet stands.
    P
    Many

Can i just say some great stands and displays there guys and glen 66 that looks awesome Ideas for helmet stands.
    Last edited by James C; 02-01-2020 at 03:16 PM.

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I spend about $8 on cheap, Chinese made kitchen towel dispenser rolls. For me they do the job and look the business.

Ideas for helmet stands.
    I like it......looks classy, yet it is cheap as well as functional.

Quote by col james View Post
    can i just say some great stands and displays there guys and glen 66 that looks awesome heres some of my display stands my stalhelm mounted on stickgrenade my type 90 Japanese mounted on samuri sword and the others are mounted on cheap table legs purchased from a hardware store for a few pounds Ideas for helmet stands.Attachment 194816Attachment 194817Attachment 194819
    WELL done!

Also with the towel dispensers I buy the top is about a 1" flat section so I stick on one of those felt chair leg protector things and then the inside of the helmet is protected from the stand and the helmet balances nice and easy.

I really like the stick grenage idea too but I know there is no way in hell that customs would let one in this country, even a deac would probably land me in jail!

good ideas

?

I have used empty paint spray cans, with the lid on an painted black, would prefer those classy looking wooden one, but empty spray packs work well for now

I prefer the wooden ones to, thats why I make them myself. I have sold afew at the military swap meets I attend as well.
    Ideas for helmet stands.

I think having the helmet on a stand is a better way to display it. Give it some height and shows the profile

?

Quote by col james View Post
    can i just say some great stands and displays there guys and glen 66 that looks awesome heres some of my display stands my stalhelm mounted on stickgrenade my type 90 Japanese mounted on samuri sword and the others are mounted on cheap table legs purchased from a hardware store for a few pounds Ideas for helmet stands.Attachment 194816Attachment 194817Attachment 194819
    Col James,
    Awsome displays. Are you the curator? What do you use to display you medals?

hi pablo and thanks for the nice comments , when i was fitting out my loft i decided to make the space for my collection so i inset the boxes and fitted plexiglass fronts to give a museum feel to it also it keeps dust and my daughters sticky fingers off also , the medal displays are made again from plexi glass and shaped by warming up carefully with a blowtorch thanks james
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ideas for helmet stands.   Ideas for helmet stands.  

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast