Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ideas for helmet stands.

Article about: I spend about \\$8 on cheap, Chinese made kitchen towel dispenser rolls. For me they do the job and look the business.

wenzhang
    ?

Default Re: Ideas for helmet stands.

wow, the helmet stands showed on this page are all looks good. especially the first one, so cheap and beautigul.

2. # ADS

Default Re: Ideas for helmet stands.

A seller on ebay sells these pretty cheap, like $18 USD. Here is the seller.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/WWII-German-...item19d693ae6a

Hope its okay to add on to this post
    I have just found a cheap way of displaying my helmets
    In the uk we have poundland and they are selling clear plastic goldfish style cocktail bowls. I bought two today to try out and they fit my helmets well i think they look quite good ,i will be buying more for the rest of my lids
    Ideas for helmet stands.Ideas for helmet stands.

I like the M4 there next to the shelf!

MAP
    ?

I'm using Scotch or Bourbon bottles these days.

The problem is.....I'm finishing the bottles quicker than I am buying helmets.......LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I actually like the fish bowl idea. Styrofoam heads are no good from what I hear.

A idea from my collection
    I hope it helps
    I hang all my Brodiehelmets on my wall to save place and they have the perfect shape for that
    So I can collect more helmets that have space on my Shelves and it look real pretty
    The South African ones dont need a string in cause of the 3 Holes
    German helmets I would stack 2 up with a piece of paper between to safe the leather
    On the one picture you can see how to display my helmets in a 2-Level system with Boxes
    Styropor heads were not the best
    BR
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ideas for helmet stands.   Ideas for helmet stands.  

Ideas for helmet stands.  

This guy on eBay makes these amazingly high quality stands that are specifically for helmets. They are made of acrylic, with the top part (the part that the helmet rests on) having a soft fabric so that there’s no stress or scratching being done to the helmet. Here’s a picture of my WWII Soviet tanker helmet on one of these stands:

Ideas for helmet stands.Ideas for helmet stands.

Here’s the link to the stand: German WW2 Helmet Display Stand - Acrylic Combat Museum Headgear Presentation | eBay

Bavarian, aren’t you worried scratching your helmets by stacking them like that?

Andy

MAP
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I'm using Scotch or Bourbon bottles these days.

The problem is.....I'm finishing the bottles quicker than I am buying helmets.......LoL
    Here's the proof........LoL

4 bottles in need of a helmet

Ideas for helmet stands.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast