Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I'm new and confused

Article about: Franz1944 ... Thanks and I also like the late war stocks. Some look like they just got cut off an old tree and you could get slivers for the first ### rounds. My father told me about the end

Default Re: I'm new and confused

Franz1944 ... Thanks and I also like the late war stocks. Some look like they just got cut off an old tree and you could get slivers for the first ### rounds. My father told me about the end of the war over there and how some stuff was just run out the door and no time for pretty. Makes sense I guess.

Does my handy work with a camera show enough of the decal ? (put a sarcastic smilie here)
    Also what about the paint? It is some type of camo and rough to the touch ... ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm new and confused
    P
    Many

Default Re: I'm new and confused

Karl , for close-ups you should activate your camera's macro function (in fact it's best to shoot the entire helmet with the macro).
    It's a symbol of a tulip and every camera has this , when it's activated it appears on the screen.

The helmet looks promising but the close-ups are too blurry. Try a close-up of the decal as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4