Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

I'm new to helmets. Is this luftwaffe helmet a fake?

Article about: Before I spend 0, I wanted to check this helmet out with you guys. Fake or real? Your input is much appreciated, thanks!

Question I'm new to helmets. Is this luftwaffe helmet a fake?

Before I spend a lot $, I wanted to check this helmet out with you guys. Fake or real? Your input is much appreciated, thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I'm new to helmets. Is this luftwaffe helmet a fake?   I'm new to helmets. Is this luftwaffe helmet a fake?  

I'm new to helmets. Is this luftwaffe helmet a fake?   I'm new to helmets. Is this luftwaffe helmet a fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm new to helmets. Is this luftwaffe helmet a fake?
    P
    Many

Hi, the chinstrap may be a fake and the liner string is replaced, but the rest looks like it is ok. An original M40 Luftwaffe helmet. Leon.

Looks good.
    Chris

Do not spend a lot of money on this one.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thank you for the advice, I needed to hear that.

I am not so sure about the decal. Before you take the plunge get a good clear close up and post it here as I suspect the bird is bad. Jim G.

I posted a couple other helmets this guy is selling... they're all fake. I suspect this one i garbage too...

I concur with the above --- this ebay person is not your friend. I suggest you find yourself another source, preferably not on ebay, if not be prepared to lose a lot of money.

I am looking at it on my computer now ,I would pass do not like the decal.
    chris

Quote by ineedcoffee View Post
    I posted a couple other helmets this guy is selling... they're all fake. I suspect this one i garbage too...
    If the original post had stated this, I would have given it a closer look and most likely a different opinion. As much information is needed to help you out and save you money. Looking closer at the bird, it does not look a good one, and as usual the most detailed area on the top right wing has been artificially worn down to hide flaws. If this seller sells fakes, don't waste your time with him any longer, buy from reputable dealers. Leon.