Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Im thinking this is a good deal and Im wondering if you think so.

Article about: Well bad news guys, the helmets now on hold (meaning I cant get it). It was such a perfect helmet but my parents put it off and now its gone forever. Well I really dont know what to do now?

don't miss a trip to Normandy for a helmet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Im thinking this is a good deal and Im wondering if you think so.
    P
    Many

WillC Karl at SVM has good stuff at reasonable prices a little slow and it is best to call him if you are thinking about the overcoat Leon has a good point good unmessed with helmets are getting difficult to locate. timothy

?

No im going to Normandy either way. :3 Im talking about bringing alot of money to Normdany or getting a helmet which not their. The prices in Normandy are crazy.

?

This Helmet would be 1500 in Normandy , seriously i visit many times a year and the prices in all the Militaria shops are just for the Tourists , maybe take some money to buy a relic item as a piece of hsitory !

Are you going over for the 70th Anniversary ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Yes I talked my mom constantly to go over to Normandy as this may be the only chance where im able to talk to vets before they pass away. Also in my opinion this will be the best thing thats ever happened to me. Yeah im definetely bringing over like a hundred or 2 hundred. Gotta love those exploded helmets and those rusty contorted metal items.

This is a great helmet and Dave is a great dealer, but I'd pass to be honest. You almost have enough for a helmet with a really nice decal. I'd just keep saving.

?

Also I mentioned it to them and my dad says he think it sorta symbolizes the terrible german regime of the time and that some people might take it offensively. I know that it does but nobody else that ive showed it to cares. Ugh man collecting militaria in my household is a real problem. My mom told me "Why cant you be a normal kid and go buy an Ipad or an Xbox or something!" LOL

?

Only problem is, my dads involved in all of this. Its hard enough to even talk him into getting a german helemt. Oh boy if he heard me ask about a helmet with a Swatstika on it hed probably get a seizure. You gotta remeber, Im only 13 so my price range is low (in terms of military collecting).

?

Ive also had my really unfair occurences when it comes to getting things handed down properly. My greatgrandfathers SS dagger and SA dagger were handed down to my uncle but they were destroyed and lost in a flood in his house. That whould've been awesome if they survived and I know he wouldve given em to me.

Will i know how you feel I'm Twelve and its hard to collect stuff like this (my brother calls me boring) It was my mum that made me like this stuff as she gave me 2 original ww1 medals from my great granddad ,his home guard side cap, a bag my granddad had and a 1871 prayer book that my great granddad acquired in the trenches

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast