Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Inherited Helmets Box 5 Helmet 4

Article about: Hi Guys Helmet 4 What am I?

Default Inherited Helmets Box 5 Helmet 4

Hi Guys
    Helmet 4

What am I?

Inherited Helmets Box 5 Helmet 4Inherited Helmets Box 5 Helmet 4Inherited Helmets Box 5 Helmet 4Inherited Helmets Box 5 Helmet 4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Inherited Helmets Box 5 Helmet 4
    P
    Many

Hi, looks like a fibre glass post war helmet to me. Leon.

A fibre glass replica of a German M35/M40.

CBH
    ?

Movie prop maybe .

MAP
    ?

That's what I was thinking. Made for a movie but lean toward some type of static display (can't see this stay on an actors head lol....)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I would guess that a lot of this stuff came from a prop house, your father may have bought the lot because a couple were good. Most of us don't throw the bad stuff, we just put in another box.

You don't have an easy job sorting this stuff out, I would say the stuff that gets good reviews put to one side and for further investigation and decide what you want to do, stuff like this throw it on ebay with no reserve and get what you can for it. I purged the junk from my collection a few years ago on ebay, as a seller I thought it worked well and you define when it gets sold, just don't miss represent it.
    Steve.

Quote by Tinhat View Post
    I would guess that a lot of this stuff came from a prop house, your father may have bought the lot because a couple were good. Most of us don't throw the bad stuff, we just put in another box.

You don't have an easy job sorting this stuff out, I would say the stuff that gets good reviews put to one side and for further investigation and decide what you want to do, stuff like this throw it on ebay with no reserve and get what you can for it. I purged the junk from my collection a few years ago on ebay, as a seller I thought it worked well and you define when it gets sold, just don't miss represent it.
    Steve.
    Hi Steve
    thank you for your comments.
    I think that is what i shall do, once i (or shall i say the kind forum members) have identified them, the bottom end stuff can go on ebay and then i can work on the better ones and perhaps get them listed here for you guys