Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Interesting.

Article about: Over to you, people. Oh, its on the Bay. Enjoy. Best Regards, Andy GERMAN HELMET WITH DECALS + SKULL ww1 ww2 totenkopf kriegsmarine battle damage | eBay

?

Default Re: Interesting.

It's back. Still no update from Germany though.

GERMAN HELMET WITH DECALS + SKULL ww1 ww2 totenkopf kriegsmarine battle damage | eBay

The seller is asking for more info due to the lack of response from the German Helmet Helpline. Anybody care to assist him with information?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting.
    P
    Many

?

Dear 8erserker,

of unknown credentals.

Of unknown credentials? Ok. I tried to be polite, but, as you seem to want to use my concerns as a prop to sell this fantasy item. The link is here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...-2/#post599854 Read it, read it all. Then spend some time on that forum. Then post this message on your auction.
    Enough.

A

eBay message.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

ian
    ?

i think he is not going to use paypal ,so a buyer cant get the money back
    and he states no return
    i dont think he is thick ,, just trying to be a conman and not very good at it
    its not worth 65p and he knows it

?

Quote by ian View Post
    i think he is not going to use paypal ,so a buyer cant get the money back
    and he states no return
    i dont think he is thick ,, just trying to be a conman and not very good at it
    its not worth 65p and he knows it
    I don't know why I do this, it is totally out of my field. I just think stuff like that just makes me really, really angry. And to use my concerns as a prop to sell this abomination?
    As I said,
    Enough.
    A
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Lol wow, i am sorry that happened to you Andy, what a joke.. Either he is playing dumb or he is hook, line and sinker into believing that thing is "ultra rare"

-Haydn

?

Looks as though it woulda been a nice Bel L

Maybe the authentication hotline is busy....or they moved thir call centre off shore...

"gotten morgen....your call is important to us....we will have one of our stahlhelm experts to you as soon as we can...we are experiencing a high demand at the moment and seeings the manufacturer warranties expired in May 1945, your patience is appreciated"

So........some of you "so called experts" doubt the authenticity of this clearly well preserved piece of military history? I sometimes wonder why I signed up to this forum.

What the bloody hell is that?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    What the bloody hell is that?
    best reaction yet.

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    So........some of you "so called experts" doubt the authenticity of this clearly well preserved piece of military history? I sometimes wonder why I signed up to this forum.
    Well preserved piece of military fantasy is more like it ;-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast