Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Interesting Normandy Camo lid ....unusual and backwards swastika paint applied.....G.I. or kid in the 50's , lol

Article about: beware of the hun in the sun,the hun in the rear view mirror is closer than you think.[meatloaf].

Default Re: Interesting Normandy Camo lid ....unusual and backwards swastika paint applied.....G.I. or kid in the 50's , lol

beware of the hun in the sun,the hun in the rear view mirror is closer than you think.[meatloaf].

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting Normandy Camo lid ....unusual and backwards swastika paint applied.....G.I. or kid in the 50's , lol
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Interesting Normandy Camo lid ....unusual and backwards swastika paint applied.....G.I. or kid in the 50's , lol

Camo looks like it could be legit. Could be a vet bringback. Not the first time I have seen a backward swastika on a vet bring back lid.

From these photos, the camo looks good to me. Not unbelievable that a veteran might have put the swastika on backwards.

Josh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2