Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just a few helmets I have been oogling at lately

Article about: These are all in an upcoming auction. The camo Luftwaffe M35 with the bit of string on it has no leather, so I might actually be able to afford that one. I particularly love how that one loo

Default Just a few helmets I have been oogling at lately

These are all in an upcoming auction. The camo Luftwaffe M35 with the bit of string on it has no leather, so I might actually be able to afford that one. I particularly love how that one looks.

I have requested better pictures of all of the helmets, but they look good from afar to me anyway.

Which ones do you guys like? My second option is the tropical camo Heer...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just a few helmets I have been oogling at lately   Just a few helmets I have been oogling at lately  

Just a few helmets I have been oogling at lately   Just a few helmets I have been oogling at lately  

Just a few helmets I have been oogling at lately   Just a few helmets I have been oogling at lately  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just a few helmets I have been oogling at lately
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Just a few helmets I have been oogling at lately

no favorites , i love all of them!!

all the best,
    Stefan

That is just pure yum yum!!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

The first three look expensive!

The item out of this lot that will fetch the highest premium is, by far, the Allgemeine SS officer's cap. Although I'm not a cloth headgear guy so I don't know if it's a real one. I'm not too concerned about it though; I won't be able to afford it regardless! lol

Is that a vet's label on the stringy Luft? Anything readable on it? It looks like someone tried to protect the second Luft's decal. It's interesting bits like this that keep the hobby unique. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

William,

That's exactly why I asked for more pics. That got me excited too!

?

To be honest Mo , i would like to see a lot more detailed photos on these, theres one or two that i would like to see closeups of the decals, the 1st pic being one of them, the SS being another but i would think Doug could comment better than I, the cap i would leave for the better informed, do you have any type of price ranges for these

?

I would want to see detailed photos of any of these and of course as they are auction items and if you cannot attend good pics of the entire helmet in and out is a must.
    From afar the police and relic SS look good if the SS is a Q shell and only if. The netted LW needs and in hand to see if that net is period added. Tread carefully on any auction, you buy it you own it.

I'll be sure to post the pictures as soon as I get them. The netted Luftwaffe M35, if the decal is good, is something that I am particularly interested in. I wouldn't pay more than a single decal LW shell would go for. The SS I probably can't afford either but you never know what things will go for in auctions. That's the beauty of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast