Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's

Article about: Hi all! I am sure most of if not all German helmet enthusiasts on here have heard of ken who runs the site http://www.germanhelmetsinc.com/index I have been visiting his site for years drool

Default Re: Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's

Quote by BobS View Post
    The French website www.2gm.bertrand-malvaux.com, lists this book for 55 euros, and shows 50 copies available.

BobS

If the link is not correct, just do a search for Malvaux; he has two websites, I believe.
    Couldn't see it here OTHER COUNTRIES MILITARY UNIFORMS books

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's
    P
    Many

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    It's listed under Livres, then livres coiffures. Was definitely there yesterday.

BobS

Quote by DougB View Post
    Copyright infringement big time. Would you like it if you committed a large body of work to print only to have it ripped off for free on the "interweb"? Suck it up, find and buy the book. Or join the helmet forum GHW2, they have larger and better databases, current up to the second information and better larger photos. Many of the helmets in that book are posted on that forum, which runs by donations so you can keep your conscious clear. I have had several helmets in that book and all are posted on that forum.
    Hi Doug, I do appreciate that. (I'm a freelance press photographer/cameraman) I was more interested in seeing what the book was like and then tracking down a copy. If books are out of print then it can actually be hard to track down a copy. Saying that, I gave up collecting helmets a few years back so I probably won't bother. I've still got all my books, including all the early Ludwig Baer german editions etc. so I do buy books....

?

Thats good Lenny, no harm no foul. There are a lot of guys who dont respect copyright on the interwebnet. Cheers sorry didnt mean to sound prickly
    Doug

I heard the publisher went bust this is why there's no more books. But. I think Ken had a copy on his site a few weeks ago at a much better price but sold in 5min. So just got to be fast

Quote by BobS View Post
    It's listed under Livres, then livres coiffures. Was definitely there yesterday.

BobS
    It's all good with a bit of luck no. ### will arrive here
    Last edited by reneblacky; 06-07-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Thats good Lenny, no harm no foul. There are a lot of guys who dont respect copyright on the interwebnet. Cheers sorry didnt mean to sound prickly
    Doug
    Oh totally understood. If a book is out of print I'd like to see the author release an electronic version, maybe Kindle or Itunes so that at least the knowledge can be spread, if you know what I mean. It's just so hard to track down out of print books...

?

Quote by geelong View Post
    I heard the publisher went bust this is why there's no more books. But. I think Ken had a copy on his site a few weeks ago at a much better price but sold in 5min. So just got to be fast
    The publisher, Bender Books, is far from going "bust". Most of their books are published in relatively small numbers,I believe, which leads to high secondary market prices, as on this book.

BobS

Mine just arrived today via Maryland it is the one Ken had a few weeks back that lasted 5 minutes

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Mine just arrived today via Maryland it is the one Ken had a few weeks back that lasted 5 minutes
    You are the one.
    chris

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast