Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ken N's Helmet Site

Article about: I would have posted this in the discussion section, but since it has more to do with a helmet dealer I am posting it here where I know it will be viewed by helmet collectors who probably fre

?

Minty DD Q 's are big donero's. One sold at the Butchek Auction for something like 12k last year. I think someone rigged a phone call to my office line the second the update occurred LOL. Maybe it was you Todd :-P

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ken N's Helmet Site
    P
    Many

Uhhhhhhh, no idea what you're talking about. You think I would do such a thing? I might have after that midget in the box failed. I can't believe you missed an update for a phone call. Must have even some phone call
    I remember that helmet on Klaus's auction. Insane.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    ...I can't believe you missed an update for a phone call. Must have even some phone call
    I was actually pressing the refresh button while I was on the phone and bam, update! Got off the call as fast as I could. Really crappy timing.

?

The two latest updates was fantastic!
    This is life, win some loose some....
    I wanted the M35 tri-color Heer that you got Doug
    And I totally missed the latest update, and I really need a M35 DD Q......

Sorry, Anders....but Doug's collection is like getting too near a Black Hole...once they go In, there's little chance of ever getting them Out again without a particle beam generator and a time machine...(Unless, of course, he finds an even Better one to Upgrade with! Then there Might be a chance! lol)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

may be two different time zones......

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Sorry, Anders....but Doug's collection is like getting too near a Black Hole...once they go In, there's little chance of ever getting them Out again without a particle beam generator and a time machine...(Unless, of course, he finds an even Better one to Upgrade with! Then there Might be a chance! lol)
    Heehee, Good one!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2