Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

KM or golden Heer

Article about: by Stinschen Isn`t this decal very similar to the one recently posted here, the one with the "pants"? "pants" well it can get a little chilly at sea Chris

?

Default KM or golden Heer

I posted a photo of this decal previously and received mixed reviews. I went ahead and bought the helmet as a heer helmet. I've made some more closeups of the decal. It is definitely a bright metallic golden color and not just yellowed from age. The lack of detail on the legs sort of bothers me, but the rest looks ok. I understand that KM helmets are ETs, but this helmet is an NS. So what do you think? Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM or golden Heer   KM or golden Heer  

KM or golden Heer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM or golden Heer
    P
    Many

Default Re: KM or golden Heer

It's a toned Heer. Nice helmet!

?

KM's are ET only? Not necessarily, I have a Q66 that's a KM. Not sure what other makers they come in, but Quist for sure.

The decal is very strange. Not sure if its a repro or just a bad misprint so I can't really say.

Regards
    Samir

It could be a light and straight KM, it does have nice gold flaking and a nice 3D on it. I, of course, could be wrong in my observation
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I have never seen a decal like this, it doesn't match any known KM decal pattern and I'm afraid it appears to be a fake not a misprint to me. NS are not known for KM helmets either. Please post the entire helmet.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I have never seen a decal like this, it doesn't match any known KM decal pattern and I'm afraid it appears to be a fake not a misprint to me. NS are not known for KM helmets either. Please post the entire helmet.
    Doug this helmet and decal were discussed previously.

Pablo , it's a Pocher decal on an NS so a Heer. What happened between the legs may be a misprint or an overpaint.
    NS is the only maker that didn't provide helmets for the KM. Then for each maker there are time periods , ET made KM all the way. SE only for a small period as SD M35 , etc...
    It's a complicated topic , one where the lotnumber list has been helpful.

?

Certainly not a KM as said but the lower half of the decal in particular has a misprint like I've never seen before, I'd like to see this one under magnification. I do not like how this one looks at all.

Doug, do you mind if I ask, is that the thin dark line running down the second "feather" on the right hand side of the decal I can see, and how it's opposite on the left is missing this?

Isn`t this decal very similar to the one recently posted here, the one with the "pants"?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Isn`t this decal very similar to the one recently posted here, the one with the "pants"?
    yep its the eagle with leggings from a previous thread, rgds Dave https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...inions-119695/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast