Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

KM or Heer Decal

Article about: Name: FullSizeRender.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 165.5 KB  ID: 869217 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> What do you guys think? Just bought this helmet and not 100% whether it

?

Default KM or Heer Decal

KM or Heer Decal

What do you guys think? Just bought this helmet and not 100% whether it is a KM Decal or just an darkened Heer. Sorry about the angle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM or Heer Decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM or Heer Decal
    P
    Many

Hi, well I think you have a good KM decal judging by the black border around the adler, but complete helmet images would help as I would not commit 100% to that opinion without seeing that all elements have matching wear. Leon.

?

This is as good as I can do right now. I found it on Kijji and knew that I had to just say I'll take it based on the pictures. It was sold by an older lady who said her husband had bought it in the 60's. If I hadn't jumped, someone else would have. I'll post better pics when I get it in the mail, but I think it's a winner. A bit on the salty side, but a winner none the less!KM or Heer DecalKM or Heer Decal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM or Heer Decal  

MAP
    ?

Looks like a KM to me as well, but better pictures would confirm. Wonder what cause the bump on the top?

Too bad about the liner. Otherwise this would have been a nice battle worn example. Unless of course the liner is ruined due to combat damage (i.e. the bump on the top???)
    Last edited by MAP; 08-04-2015 at 09:47 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I like it.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Pics look KM.
    Regards,
    John

?

I'm hoping that the liner isn't as bad as it looks, but regardless I am happy with what I paid and that it's legit and will display well. At some point I'll find something minty, but I'm honestly very happy with my rather salty collection.

Quote by Rahllo View Post
    I'm hoping that the liner isn't as bad as it looks, but regardless I am happy with what I paid and that it's legit and will display well. At some point I'll find something minty, but I'm honestly very happy with my rather salty collection.
    I think you have found a nice KM M40 helmet, well done on your purchase. Leon.

MAP
    ?

Rahllo,

I'm sure this helmet will display very very well. Lots of remaining decal on this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)