Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

KM Helmet Being Advertised on Auction, Is It Real?

Article about: M42 Helmet being advertised on an auction as a Kriegsmarine. Is the chocolate colored liner correct for this type of helmet? Decal looks weird to me as well. Would love to hear the experts c

Yes, He selling mainly at auctions, and he does have his own web site, but He must invite you too it, It's not open to the public. He's upstate NY, West side of state. I will find out if he did take pictures of liner on back side,
    He started this auction I believe at 199.00 or 299.00 with NO reserve on this Helmet we are speaking of.

All his auctions are No reserve and all start at low $$... He deals mainly with WW 1 & 2 items and Firearms back to the 1860's and up, hand guns and rifles and Black power firearms..

Quote by MAP View Post
    Would be interesting to see the underside of the liner to see if it was dyed or just treated on one side. Agree that it's not Norweigan. Fair price for a Heer.

SuperPro42. Welcome to the forum and stick around. Good to hear that the seller correctly described the Helmet. NY is a big place. Is the seller upstate NY or downstate NY? Looks like he works/owns a gun store given the taged rifles in the background. Would be interested to know where he is located (if he sells retail and not just auctions).

Michael

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM Helmet Being Advertised on Auction, Is It Real?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Thanks SuperPro!

I normally stay away from Auctions (just not my thing). But is his website just for his own collection or where he also sells items...if the later I'm might be interested in being "invited". Always looking for new sources to fill the holes in the collection.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No Problem Michael.. You get PM ?

MAP
    ?

Got it! Thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Michael
    Make sure you do check out his auctions (not #-bay the other one) on ww 1 & 2 to see if you see something, His private web is mainly for Firearms...

Yes, I do like this place, very useful and very knowledgeable and informative people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2