Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A Kriegsmarine decal?

Article about: Hello gentlemenS ,um I've been offered a double decal possible Kriegsmarine M35 helmet(unfortunately post war repainted in black). Normaly i wouldn't be interested in it,but recently i was a

?

Thanks for the opinions and advices mates,but i think i will stick to Leon's opinion!For 400-500 i can buy the helmet that i want the most a SD Heer .
    As for the prices here in Bulgaria its very strange,most people overprice items that are not so good or valuable(for instance a luftschutz helmet for 500 euros or an MP 40 for 40000 and so on...).
    But since this guys owns an antic shop,and he deals mainly with american clients he already knows he cant sell it.He was the one that offered it to me,and i'm sure he will go down to something reasonable.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Kriegsmarine decal?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I was trying to point out what I would expect a helmet like this to be priced at from a retail perspective in the current condition (70% decal, etc..etc. ).

To be honest it is not one I would want for myself but I try to be carefull (not always successful when you are trying to quickly comment on something while you should be focusing at work... ) in my comments as we all have our own price points, likes and dislikes.

I still do not think it is a bad helmet but it is also obviously not a minty lid.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Got that M. ! And i thank you for the pricing range because that was exactly what i was looking for!!!Since you were working while commenting i'd say you did more then good!

MAP
    ?

Actually I think we were all generally close in agreement with some variations. Terry and Leon are top notch so please take their views over mine.

It is always difficult...which is why we try to comment on the autheniticity of the helmet and not if someone should buy or not buy something (unless of course it is so bad or so awesome). Same goes with valuations which why as a rule we try not "appraise".

Glad we could all help you out...now up to you to determine the "next step"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2