MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPost

Article about: hey lads here is my M35 EF64 lot#21746 i dont know if its a heer decal or a Kriegsmarine decal,i know Kriegsmarine helmets were made in smaller numbers than heer helmets so i think its a hee

Default Re: Kriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPost

i will get better pics soon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPost
    P
    Many

yeah ill get some more pics when my sister gets moving,.i only have a camera on my ipad,which is crap
    Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Is it possible to get better pictures of the paint in the inside and of the shell?
    chris

The decal definitely looks like a Heer, to me. The liner also does not look original to the helmet.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

its cool helmetl

yeah i put in the liner,it is an origional liner,strap,& band,.not an all origional helmet,but all origional parts,.thats cool with me,im not a big time collector,i only have 6 helmets,their all origional shells & decals,& i have one all origional Wehrmacht M40 which i posted earlier,thats my top shelf stahlhelm kamerad!
    Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The decal definitely looks like a Heer, to me. The liner also does not look original to the helmet.

?

OTT , when someone asks for an opinion whether it be on the decal,liner ,chin strap ,paint etc we tend to view the whole helmet in order to judge age ,wear,paint etc ,doubts on the liner leather were given early on but only now you declare it is'nt original to the helmet ,please in future state anything that has been interfered with so the thread does'nt detract from your questions ,cheers dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2