Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Las Olas Antiques M42 sd army

Article about: by visor I left a message for the owners, will see if still available. They also have a double decal M35 SS helmet with camo at a good price. With Kelly Hicks COA. I thank all of you for the

?

Default Las Olas Antiques M42 sd army

Hi guys. I found an m42 sd helmet at Las Olas Antiques. The pics are too small to post, but will post anyway.. Was wondering if anyone has dealt with these guys before? Also if his helmet is original?

Las Olas Antiques M42 sd armyLas Olas Antiques M42 sd armyLas Olas Antiques M42 sd armyLas Olas Antiques M42 sd armyLas Olas Antiques M42 sd armyLas Olas Antiques M42 sd armyLas Olas Antiques M42 sd armyLas Olas Antiques M42 sd armyLas Olas Antiques M42 sd army

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Las Olas Antiques M42 sd army
    P
    Many

From what I can see, it looks really good. Would be nice to see some bigger pictures to comment on the decal.

Personally, i have never heard of this dealer. This pictures are insufficient to make a good decision.
    But it looks good so far.
    Cheers
    Nuno

I saw the helmet on their site. It appears original to me from the photos they have posted.

Not a "final say" expert here but it looks like a good untouched one to me as well --- price is decent too!

Hi , I really could not say from these pictures but the HEER decal looks toned ? I must admit I do not like it myself, I feel that a period M42 would show either a "damaged" toned or more likely a white HEER decal!! For me it honestly looks a bit "post war(and aged) applied"? Leon.

I have no idea about the toned vs. white decal thing, even though I thought that the decades after in storage or possibly laquer was what caused it (are you talking about different types of decals for the different model helmets?), but here's a bigger size close-up of the decal anyway. The components otherwise look nice and untouched to my eyes...

Las Olas Antiques M42 sd army

?

No clue about the seller, but the helmet looks good.
    Regards,
    John

Hello , I must admit that image looks so much better! I can see the that the decal is "grounded" to the steel and that it is not "toned" just aged!! Looks good from here with this picture. Leon.

?

I left a message for the owners, will see if still available. They also have a DD M35 SS helmet with camo at a good price. With Kelly Hicks COA.

I thank all of you for the help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast