Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Latest Helmet.

Article about: Just picked this one up today....previous owner said he'd bought it in 1990 from a woman who'd had it since 1947 and that it had been in the forrest in Czechoslovakia I'm pretty positive tha

?

Default Latest Helmet.

Just picked this one up today....previous owner said he'd bought it in 1990 from a woman who'd had it since 1947 and that it had been in the forrest in Czechoslovakia
    I'm pretty positive that it is legit, but would love opinions. ET64
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest Helmet.   Latest Helmet.  

Latest Helmet.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Latest Helmet.
    P
    Many

?

Some nice clear outside daylight shots would help, but a known pattern in known colors and very likely a winner.
    Regards,
    John

?

I'm happy to hear that I'm not alone on this one. I paid 350 CAD for it and it's in the mail on its way to me. I'll post better pics when I get it home!

MAP
    ?

CAD$ 350??? Wow. If good, that is a steal.

John has a great eye and way more qualified than me, especially on camo helmets which are a minefield, but while the pictures are lacking in quality (which is a must) I too think that is has a good chance.

Others may disagree, but I actually like what appears to be white paint skid marks OVER the camo. Shows it that it was probably sitting in a closet and got banged up against a painted wall or something like that.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Agree with Michael. .. White spots and scuffs on helmets are actually your friend!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Personally, I like it. A very attractive helmet.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hello and welcome to the forum, I personally like the look of this one from what we can see. As said, some nice sharp detailed images of the cammo will be needed to be sure, but I think you have struck gold! Well done Leon.

It does look like a good one from what can be seen. At 350 Canadian you are not taking much of a risk! Post some good pictures when you get it.

Steve

?

Thanks guys. I will post some clear shots when it arrives.

?

Welcome to the forum nice to see another fellow Canuck here as stated at $ 350 Cdn if it all checks out you got a hell of a deal on a camo.
    The helmet body looks to have a little bit of a shine on it from handling if I can make a suggestion when you take outdoor pics include a few that are not in direct sunlight to help to diffuse the light a little.

Regards Mark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast