Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help

Article about: Hi, can anyone help me please to get information about my M42 EF66 Heer single decal helmet ? Thank you

?

Default LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help

Hi,

can anyone help me please to get information about my M42 EF66 Heer single decal helmet ?

Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help   LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help  

LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help   LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help  

LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help   LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help  

LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help
    P
    Many

?

Hi, I'd just like to ask you two things, how come you've posted 4 separate threads on this same helmet? What more do you need to know about it that the members have not touched on? Just curious...

Hi , neither lot number is in the list I have , these lists are never complete and are only a guide anyway. As for the helmet it is clearly a single decal HEER M42 in nice order. Leon.

?

As an EF their lot numbers are notoriously poorly stamped and can be impossible to read.

Quote by DougB View Post
    As an EF their lot numbers are notoriously poorly stamped and can be impossible to read.
    Popular helmet , I have seen it in like ten topics the last 2 weeks over 2 forums.

?

LOL, first time I've seen it Frank I must be blind or just not paying attention :-P

Quote by DougB View Post
    LOL, first time I've seen it Frank I must be blind or just not paying attention :-P
    It's the egg nog.

?

My son and I drank some egg nog with spiced rum last night, can't say that it agreed with me. I would rather just have the rum and coke zero with a lime than egg nog.

I like egg nog. Don't care for rum. American beer tastes like crap. And vodka doesn't give me a hangover. I like a good John Daly every once in a while (mix vodka with Arnold Palmer Iced Tea). That goes down like water.

I bought a rum while on holiday on the canary islands for my father in law. I was suprised how flavored it was and how much I liked it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast