Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help

Article about: Hi, can anyone help me please to get information about my M42 EF66 Heer single decal helmet ? Thank you

Quote by jonobo View Post
    Hi, I'd just like to ask you two things, how come you've posted 4 separate threads on this same helmet? What more do you need to know about it that the members have not touched on? Just curious...
    I hadn't noticed this one before. Maybe he is trying to build up "credits" for the raffle without realising you need to be a GOLD CLUB MEMBER to enter! Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LotNr. 0436 or 0456 help
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I bought a rum while on holiday on the canary islands for my father in law. I was suprised how flavored it was and how much I liked it.
    What kind Frank? I love spiced rum from the Caribbean and Central America.

Though it has been beaten to death, just wanted to add this is a beautiful example, and one I'd love to own. That said, I don't understand the point for so many threads on a common example such as this? If you have an additional question, why not just ask it in the original thread you created? I can assure you, in time, you will receive an answer. Creating multiple threads such as you've done only angers forum members and pushes them away.

?

I got a nice bottle of Honey Bourbon today for Christmas from my nieces boyfriend. Boy that is nice stuff.

Quote by DougB View Post
    What kind Frank? I love spiced rum from the Caribbean and Central America.
    Ron Aldea 15 years. Around 40 euros a bottle.
    Good stuff but I'm not a connaisseur.

?

I'm going to have to try to find that here, it looks good. Finished off my Sailor Jerry, it's good with Coke Zero and a lime. I received several bottles of rum for Christmas, it's fast becoming my libation of choice overtaking tequila.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2