Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Lovely camo on ebay uk

Article about: yes Danny you are right but most of it is how we hear it and a lot of the time miss understand what is being said we are all human ,and none a perfect and i say thank god for that cheers ian

Default Re: Lovely camo on ebay uk

Lv that comment about americans was totally uncalled for... even though iam canadian, i would never say anything like that...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lovely camo on ebay uk
    P
    Many

?

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    Guys i started the thread and i love the diversity in opinoions,its what makes the forum and life interesting.i have to say though that,any education on the subject from any usa university dosnt impress me,as i find americans not to bright,with any due respect.i still love american holidays,and meeting americans as they dont challenge my intellect,too much ,their far too conformist to have a profound opinion on anything.i find europeans more interesting ,lv
    WTF is this all about?

TOTALLY uncalled for boorish pig headed high brow comment.

Your forum name is Las Vegas, an American city of not very high culture the last time I checked. Perhaps you need to change it to Cambridge or Oxford.

If there is a door here I hope it doesn't smack your rear end on the way out.

I would like to get back to the helmet! ! !

I am looking at buying my first helmet and I look at this site and people's expertise so that when I do buy my first one I know that I am getting an original period piece. What I do find a little bit frustrating is when people just put fake, leave well alone etc.

You know what you are talking about so please could I ask that you put your reasons why. I would find it ver helpfull.

Thanks......and stop fighting....that's how war's start!!!

Quote by DougB View Post
    If there is a door here I hope it doesn't smack your rear end on the way out.

However, I do agree that it was an off hand insult to our American friends on this forum.

My parents are Canadian, and if anyone insulted their heritage, they would be looking at the floor!

As a footnote. I was with the US MP's in Iraq in Baghdad, boy if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here now. Top class guys, every last one of 'em (even though they thought I was an Aussie) .........

And I still think the helmet is total crap

Guys i started the thread and i love the diversity in opinoions,its what makes the forum and life interesting.i have to say though that,any education on the subject from any usa university dosnt impress me,as i find americans not to bright,with any due respect.i still love american holidays,and meeting americans as they dont challenge my intellect,too much ,their far too conformist to have a profound opinion on anything.i find europeans more interesting ,lv
    And learn how to spell and use the English language properly....intellect my Ar*e

?

LV as your ridiculous comment showed no due respect to anyone on this forum and i'm sure has in fact insulted many i have deleted it.

This was totally inappropriate and uncalled for please think before you post such rubbish !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

well the next time you Europeans start a war,,,dont look for the good 'ole USA to bail you out next time,,,LOL

I apologise as my comments although fully believed are not for the forum.Im a person who has opinions, and am afraid of know one when i voice them ,or any negative comment back.I realise the forum although its related with the wartime interest is very closely related to politics ,but i know to talk political on the forum will inevitably lead to bad feeling,I will resist my urges to excercise my right to free speech to a political discussion forum only,lv

ian
    ?

sir whinston made a coment many moons ago "the british and the americans are a common people ,seperated by a comon language" he allso said if the english speaking people stay together no one in the world can touch us ,
    and i believe he was and is right
    i have had some wonderfull experiances with the US army over the years , and have great respect for the young soldiers , they change ,and grow when they have seen war , some are hurt and troubled , most have become men , ive been there with them and watched them grow from young kids to men ,and i as a brit am very proud of them
    they have in many ways repaid me for my sevice to them , mostly by being life long friends
    my heart is with them as it is with my british army
    please you yank mates dont think at all that the brits are against you
    we are not ,we ow you a tremendouse moral dept and a lot of love and respect
    there is no offence ment or implied to any indervidual concerend with this
    cheers ian
    what was meant i believe by seperated by a common language is (the US has taken the english language and shoved it through a meat grinder ) LOL it is now known as americanees ,lots and lots of laughs over that one (i hope)
    cheers again ian

I apologise as my comments although fully believed are not for the forum.Im a person who has opinions, and am afraid of know one when i voice them ,or any negative comment back.I realise the forum although its related with the wartime interest is very closely related to politics ,but i know to talk political on the forum will inevitably lead to bad feeling,I will resist my urges to excercise my right to free speech to a political discussion forum only,lv
    Politics and being downright offensive are completely different things.

Thanks

Danny

ian
    ?

i never take afence they are to aucward and heavy to run with LOL

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast