Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Lovely camo on ebay uk

Article about: yes Danny you are right but most of it is how we hear it and a lot of the time miss understand what is being said we are all human ,and none a perfect and i say thank god for that cheers ian

ian
    ?

Default Re: Lovely camo on ebay uk

yes Danny you are right but most of it is how we hear it and a lot of the time miss understand what is being said we are all human ,and none a perfect
    and i say thank god for that cheers ian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lovely camo on ebay uk
    P
    Many

I just need to step in here, as a American and former Marine, the british are the greatest allies america has, why I haft too express this on a forum regarding helmets, I don't know, lets get back too the subject, thats all I have too add.

It seems that there is a great ex military section of the forum,but the forum is for everyone with all views on life and shouldnt be restricted to one view.i repeat the forum isnt a place for my views on politics ,but remember the allies fought ww2 for freedom ,that includes my freedom to have an opinion and i will excercise it at all times when i decide.i respect the forums no politics though from now on,and i make again an apology to ade for voicing my political opin ion,but that should be applicable to all even with a military background as clearly they are being political with their support of wars ,a level playing field for everyone ,lv

?

calling a whole nation of people idiots has nothing to do with politics that's whats called a personnel opinion & to generalize a whole population on the actions of a few that you have met is just ignorant & again has nothing to do with politics only your personnel views & these views have nothing to do with what this forum is about. no ones telling you, you cant put across you views on whats going on, on this forum you just cant go around insulting a whole nation of people on a public forum !

Nick d my nation is insulted all the time, and i listen to whats said, and sometimes i agree with the person who is insulting my nation as iv said in the future my opinions wont be on the forum and i will stick to militaria talk,i cant say more than that,lvPS CAN I CLARYFY THOUGH THAT IT HAS NEVER BEEN INSULTED ON THE FORUM........

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    It seems that there is a great ex military section of the forum,
    And your point is?.........................................

I fought for my country, and I have the scars to prove it

the forum,but the forum is for everyone with all views on life and shouldnt be restricted to one view.i repeat the forum isnt a place for my views on politics
    Then you shouldn't have made the insult on an "open forum"

, but remember the allies fought ww2 for freedom ,that includes my freedom to have an opinion
    Believe me without the Americans help, we wouldn't be here

16 million of them were in uniform during WW2..........16 million!

The helmets still crap

I know why it's crap, just because I choose not to divulge the reasons why, does not make me any less informed

I feel an infraction coming on, but boy am I pissed!

?

Quote by NickD View Post
    calling a whole nation of people idiots has nothing to do with politics that's whats called a personnel opinion & to generalize a whole population on the actions of a few that you have met is just ignorant & again has nothing to do with politics only your personnel views & these views have nothing to do with what this forum is about. no ones telling you, you cant put across you views on whats going on, on this forum you just cant go around insulting a whole nation of people on a public forum !
    James / LV please listen to what is being said here by Nick and by Danny your apology almost amounts to further insults and has done nothing but re start a problem . to be honest i don't really care about your personal opinion on this or any other matter as as i've already warned you i don't want to see it here on the forum in this thread or any other. If you are having aproblem with that please pm me and explain , if not kindly leave it out !!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Some opinions really are better kept to one's self. To voice them only causes hurt and more heated arguments. Such opinions placed on websites reach a far greater audience than when talking between friends. Life is far too short to be making enemies of people we have never even met - other than through contact on this website. There are times when I truly dispair of the attitude which some people have towards others. More and more often a good thread is being ruined my casual remarks being posted which (in my opinion) are deliberately posted to cause offence.

?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Some opinions really are better kept to one's self. To voice them only causes hurt and more heated arguments. Such opinions placed on websites reach a far greater audience than when talking between friends. Life is far too short to be making enemies of people we have never even met - other than through contact on this website. There are times when I truly dispair of the attitude which some people have towards others. More and more often a good thread is being ruined my casual remarks being posted which (in my opinion) are deliberately posted to cause offence.
    Right on the money Harry !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

So, we are decided. The Monte Cassino Lid is a fake? This seems to be getting a little out of control guys.Though I must agree with the majority, Las Vegas' comments are personal opinions and bear no relevance to the forum. Which moderator is going to draw a line under this one?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast