MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Luft Double Decal Transitional Helmet

Article about: Guys, this has been offered to me in a mixed group of items by an antiques dealer. I have my doubts about this group,and would appreciate your comments. Thanks, Hal PS; My apologies for the

Hal
    ?

Default Luft Double Decal Transitional Helmet

Guys, this has been offered to me in a mixed group of items by an antiques dealer. I have my doubts about this group,and would appreciate your comments. Thanks, Hal PS; My apologies for the poor pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Double Decal Transitional Helmet   Luft Double Decal Transitional Helmet  

Luft Double Decal Transitional Helmet   Luft Double Decal Transitional Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Double Decal Transitional Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luft Double Decal Transitional Helmet

i like what I see

Hal
    ?

Quote by francis006 View Post
    i like what I see
    Thanks Francis, I appreciate your opinion on this one. Best, Hal

Quote by francis006 View Post
    i like what I see
    I only collect helmets, so I can only comment meaningfully on the Luft Transitional. Looks fine from my end, with an early tricolor. Paint looks right as well. Nice piece that I would certainly buy. Evan though I don't collect them, I have a few, and the buckles look okay as well. I can't say anything pro or con about the other stuff. Jim G.

Hal
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    I only collect helmets, so I can only comment meaningfully on the Luft Transitional. Looks fine from my end, with an early tricolor. Paint looks right as well. Nice piece that I would certainly buy. Evan though I don't collect them, I have a few, and the buckles look okay as well. I can't say anything pro or con about the other stuff. Jim G.
    Jim, I'm new to this, as I've only purchased from veterans over the years, and never had to authenticate anything. Thanks for your comment. Regards, Hal