Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz ?

Article about: I have a question, maybe I am going to buy thise 2 helmet, but I am in doubt, could it be a German luftschutz (pic 1-4) and the last one (pic 5-6) a Fire helmet ? Regards John

Default Luftschutz ?

I have a question, maybe I am going to buy thise 2 helmet, but I am in doubt, could it be a German luftschutz (pic 1-4) and the last one (pic 5-6) a Fire helmet ?
    Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftschutz ?  Luftschutz ?  Luftschutz ?  Luftschutz ?  Luftschutz ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftschutz ?

youre correct,imo. does the fire helmet have an aluminium comb on top?those are more desirable.

Yes, the fire helmet has an aluminium comb on top, seller wants about 20/25 Euro for the helmet, I think it is a nice price, and for the luftschutz he wants 45/50 Euro

I'd buy 'em both!....

Great price!!! Buy them!

Yes I think I will, thank you for tour comments. When I have the helmet I will put some pics in our Forum.
    Regards
    John

?

great deal! when u get them post them again and try get the sticker and stuff off. just be careful !
    Dean.

Hi Dean
    Yes I will get some better iD´s out the helmets.
    Here in Denmark vi have a news paper/ now on the internet called the Blue Newspaper where people sell all their "junk", and there is also a section for weapen and military stuff, you can have a lokk at those pages, there are even a person selling a Luker pistol for about 800/900 Euro.
    Find våben og militær i Samlinger - Køb brugt på dba.dk
    Regards
    John

Helmets are good.
    The price is OK also.
    take the sticker off.
    chris