Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet

Article about: If you are already saved up to \\$200, save another \\$100-200 more and you can buy one a WHOLE lot better than this one. You will be much, much happier in the end. We've all been through this.

Default Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet

Hey guys,
    Looking to purchase this 3 piece Gladiator Luftschtz Helmet. What are your thoughts on this piece?

Cheers guys! Luftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet

Hello for me it looks good helmet a little bit torn but ok the decal ok to hope its cheap, because there are many good ones in better shape. but you can count more on expert guys here in the forum to help.

Looks OK to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Its well priced! Cheers guys for the input

Looks ok to me, too.

The wear on the decal is not something that happened naturally in the helmet's ~70yr life, IMO. Looks like someone was a little uneasy about having a Swastika on the helmet and tried to pick it off.

?

Looks ok, it all depends on the price as there are better ones out there and most are reasonably priced anyway, the liner is the only drawback plus half a chinstrap, its nicely marked with enough details including price in RM

I'd hold out for a nicer example. Don't settle for this one just because it's available.

Correct helmet there is better one out there.
    chris

If you can get it for $80 or less, I say go for it.

Thanks guys. It's a little more then that but fits into my budget of $150-200 (including shipping). I'm struggling to find another one in that price bracket

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast