Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet

Article about: If you are already saved up to \\$200, save another \\$100-200 more and you can buy one a WHOLE lot better than this one. You will be much, much happier in the end. We've all been through this.

Default Re: Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet

If you are already saved up to $200, save another $100-200 more and you can buy one a WHOLE lot better than this one. You will be much, much happier in the end. We've all been through this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet
    P
    Many

Pawny is right-Steve has a really Nice helmet for just a few bucks more than the one you're looking at and it will Keep it's value if not go up. The one with the wrecked liner,missing strap and defaced decal will never be worth much to serious collectors.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Luftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator Helmet

Here is mine it was cheap 150€ and it is cool. It dosnt have the markings so visible as yours but the other parts are much nicer.
    Where are you from?

Keep saving and go for the better ones mate, you will only want to sell this in a few months and upgrade anyway

Cheers guys. I think you're right. Salonete I'm in Sydney Australia. Thanks for all the advice guys

WAIT for another in better condition mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2