Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet

Article about: Here's another helmet I dug out of the attic / closet. I'm not a helmet collector, and picked up pieces from time to time when buying smaller collections. I thought it kinda neet with the ro

Default Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet

Here's another helmet I dug out of the attic / closet. I'm not a helmet collector, and picked up pieces from time to time when buying smaller collections. I thought it kinda neet with the roll number on the front skirt. The decal it in very nice condition along with the rest of the helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet   Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet  

Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet   Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet  

Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet   Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet  

Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet
    P
    Many

That's a nice one! Jim G.

?

Very nice helmet, decal is fantastic

TWS
    ?

For a non-helmet collector, you certainly did great on this one. Very nice example.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Awww man...it's missing the liner string! I would have passed on it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Lovely decal and helmet.

Andy

Very nice example.

Thank you gentlemen for the kind remarks on the helmet. I kept it due to its very clean nature, and not having the decal smudged like in so many instances plus roll number on the front rim. I have another one I will dig out , and possibly post next week.

I'm actually on the fence about letting the helmet go. To be honest I'm getting older , and have a lot of this stuff that no one in the family wants. The climate has changed on collecting WW2 German items unfortunately.

A nice example, I can see why you hung onto it. I am sure it will find another good home if you do decide to part with it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast