Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftschutz Gladiator- Opinion needed

Article about: Hello Forum A guy wants to sell me this Luftschutz Gladiator for about 90 Euro, do anyone know more about this change of the heltmet. It looks like it has been used by Red Cross or, what are

Default Luftschutz Gladiator- Opinion needed

Hello Forum

A guy wants to sell me this Luftschutz Gladiator for about 90 Euro, do anyone know more about this change of the heltmet. It looks like it has been used by Red Cross or, what are those Rered Cross signs ?
    Best regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz Gladiator- Opinion needed   Luftschutz Gladiator- Opinion needed  

Luftschutz Gladiator- Opinion needed   Luftschutz Gladiator- Opinion needed  

Luftschutz Gladiator- Opinion needed  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftschutz Gladiator- Opinion needed  Luftschutz Gladiator- Opinion needed 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz Gladiator- Opinion needed
    P
    Many

Hello Forum
    Did anyone know something about these helmets, they look like they have been usend by red cross ?, I think the Price is OK 90 Euro for both of them,
    Regards
    John

Not red cross use, maybe a factory emblem?...

In this state without innerwork i will not pay 90 pay not more than 45 to 50 for both.

Hi Gunny
    Thanks so far, perhaps it maybe a factory emblem, I will try to "Google" them.
    Regards
    John

Hi Brabander
    I think you are right, it is OK that they look very "damaged" but as you state the innerwork is missing, I will try to press the Price Down, I am interested because I have never seen this change of the before, and as Gunny said they could be factory emblem ?
    Regards
    John

Yes indeed i also think its a factory emblem but i can´t say wich factory can be a small factory because i don´t regocnize the emblem.

Hi Brabander
    If it is a small factory it could be Danish, perhaps the helmets has been used here in Denmark, I will se if I can find any info about the cross on the helmets here i Denmark.

Yes thats possible they use this helmets also in de occupied areas factory´s somthimes here in holland you see this helmets form dutch factory´s.
    But carefull this helmets where still used after the war in the factory´s because there was nothing else left.They used it for protection for the head and somthimes factory fire service.

Yes, thats what I also thought, maybe they still have been used after the war as there was nothing else left

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast