MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz Gladiator type Helmet RL2 38/28

Article about: LS Gladiator style helmet bought about 15 years ago marked RL2 38/28 for Paul Diener of Dresden. Liner is a black type of Ersatz material I have not owned before decal is a little damaged. I

Default Luftschutz Gladiator type Helmet RL2 38/28

LS Gladiator style helmet bought about 15 years ago marked RL2 38/28 for Paul Diener of Dresden. Liner is a black type of Ersatz material I have not owned before decal is a little damaged. It is a darker blue indoors than out in the light.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz Gladiator type Helmet RL2 38/28   Luftschutz Gladiator type Helmet RL2 38/28  

Luftschutz Gladiator type Helmet RL2 38/28   Luftschutz Gladiator type Helmet RL2 38/28  

Luftschutz Gladiator type Helmet RL2 38/28   Luftschutz Gladiator type Helmet RL2 38/28  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz Gladiator type Helmet RL2 38/28
    P
    Many

?

The liner reminds me of the French ones from the period most likely a late war helmet looks good

Hi Timothy , another nice helmet , I do not think the damage detracts from this one to much , still looks great. Leon.

a ok helm.

I am of the opinion as most over at GHW that the three piece are a earlier helmet they are always finished nicely and have the manf price tag and other info in the back of them. Most believe the one piece with no decal (Rare to find one with) and plastic chin strap are the late war ones as they have a simplified process to make them. I have read several references that seem to think so also. timothy