Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz helmet?

Article about: I have given up looking for a Heer helmet as I seem to me a fake magnet. This one looks good in all respects. Priced at \\$250, but condition is exceptional from others I have seen. Any opinio

?

Default Luftschutz helmet?

I have given up looking for a Heer helmet as I seem to me a fake magnet. This one looks good in all respects. Priced at $250, but condition is exceptional from others I have seen. Any opinions welcomed. The 1st pic is of another one I am looking at, but the liner looks to be wrong.

Luftschutz helmet?
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftschutz helmet?  Luftschutz helmet?  Luftschutz helmet?  Luftschutz helmet? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz helmet?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftschutz helmet?

1000% one look original. An excellent example, and priced fairly. Jim G.

ps The liners on both are fine, a wide variety of liner systems were used in the non combat helmets at the time.
    Last edited by helmet2id; 01-21-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Hi Al, good solid example. The second one is a good match for mine, which is shown in an old thread which got resurected this week.

Cheers, Ade.

I do not see any problem with it ,very good condition also.

?

Thanks guys. I wasn't sure about the inside decal, as the edges were clipped at an angle, but I saw Ade's example in a previous thread that looked identical. Any thoughts on the liner in the first pic from the not so nice helmet? Mine has 6 fingers and that looks to have 10.

?

Very nice looking two piece gladiator Luftschutz, with a good liner , im after a good one of these and i think an old boy down the road has one that he might just be getting rid of, cant wait till the weekend to find out