Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz helmet dating.

Article about: Given to me (just today) by a friend of 50 years who purchased it in 1960. No rust no dents, and sadly no liner. It's a dark green and named W.L. Bauer over what may be Q64? and marked dn312

Default Luftschutz helmet dating.

Given to me (just today)Luftschutz helmet dating.Luftschutz helmet dating.Luftschutz helmet dating.Luftschutz helmet dating.Luftschutz helmet dating.Luftschutz helmet dating.Luftschutz helmet dating.Luftschutz helmet dating.Luftschutz helmet dating. by a friend of 50 years who purchased it in 1960. No rust no dents, and sadly no liner. It's a dark green and named W.L. Bauer over what may be Q64? and marked dn312. Overall in incredible shape. I would appreciate your comments and would a period correct liner be a helpful addition to it. Thank-you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz helmet dating.
    P
    Many

?

I have little knowledge on Luftschutz helmets,but it does look like a nice shell to me.Markings are definitely Q64.
    Regards,
    Emanuil

Hi, looks like a nice beaded M42 Luftschutz shell. They tended to have a civilian type economy made liner in these so it may be difficult to track one down. Leon.

A nice Quist M42 shell with an early lot number. Quist did not make many M42 helmets so a nice example to have.

Steve