Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz RL2-39/21 F.W. Quist, Esslingen

Article about: This arrived in the mail today. Part of a package purchase. Had to buy this Luftschutz in order to buy the M40/Q60 soon to be posted. Please take a look at the liner and chin strap. Can't fi

Default Luftschutz RL2-39/21 F.W. Quist, Esslingen

This arrived in the mail today. Part of a package purchase. Had to buy this Luftschutz in order to buy the M40/Q60 soon to be posted.

Please take a look at the liner and chin strap. Can't find another with similar liner and chin strap. Are they original to the helmet. Mr. Steel, your help in needed.

Appreciate those who wish to comment. Thank you in advance.

Best,
    Von Ritt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz RL2-39/21 F.W. Quist, Esslingen   Luftschutz RL2-39/21 F.W. Quist, Esslingen  

Luftschutz RL2-39/21 F.W. Quist, Esslingen   Luftschutz RL2-39/21 F.W. Quist, Esslingen  

Luftschutz RL2-39/21 F.W. Quist, Esslingen   Luftschutz RL2-39/21 F.W. Quist, Esslingen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz RL2-39/21 F.W. Quist, Esslingen
    P
    Many

Hi, I see no problems myself, there are quite a multitude of variations in these civil liners, although if you are worried by it, good detailed close-ups would help. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, I see no problems myself, there are quite a multitude of variations in these civil liners, although if you are worried by it, good detailed close-ups would help. Leon.
    I'll work on getting some for your inspection. Thank you Mr Fallschirmjager!

I see no issues , so many variants out there. For the price nobody is faking these.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I see no issues , so many variants out there. For the price nobody is faking these.
    Ima is, awhile back they had reproduction luftschutz gladiator helmets on there site and seen a couple on fleabay

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    Ima is, awhile back they had reproduction luftschutz gladiator helmets on there site and seen a couple on fleabay
    Yes but they are like the Chinese ones , you can hardly call it fakes as they are so obvious.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Yes but they are like the Chinese ones , you can hardly call it fakes as they are so obvious.
    Very true. The repro LS helmets, well all repro shells are so poorly done, they are in their own category. Frank's right, can hardly call them fakes. Can't say what one might call them.
    On the OP..shell & paint & decal are fine. That type liner I have not seen, but as noted...too many variations were produced during the period, the liners & straps are hard to discount them as post war due to the many variations produced from 1934-1945.